St. John College of Engineering and Management (SJCEM) provides facilities for professional education in the rural and tribal area of Palghar District near Mumbai by offering four year Degree Courses in Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering and three year Diploma courses in Civil Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. SJCEM also offers two year Post Graduate Degree Course – Masters of Management Studies.
“Excellence in Engineering Education & Creating Next-Gen Leaders / Managers in the Service of Society”
To impart quality professional education with conducive environment for technology enabled teaching-learning and to nurture socially responsible professionals with enhanced employability skills
- To impart quality engineering education for holistic development
- To provide conducive environment for joyful learning, innovation and research
- To promote innovative technology enabled teaching and learning process
- To nurture socially responsible engineers, entrepreneurs and leaders
- To enhance employability skills to meet the changing industrial trends
The college is situated within a lush green campus in a serene and quiet ambience at the St John Technical Education Complex, located at Vevoor, Palghar (East), district Palghar in Maharashtra. Palghar is a part of Mumbai Suburban Rail Network which extends up to Dahanu and lies on the Mumbai- Ahmedabad rail route 30 kms north of Virar.
The college is on Palghar- Manor road about 1.5 kms from Palghar Railway station and about 18 kms from Manor(Mastaan Naka) on the Mumbai- Ahmedabad Western Express Highway and 105 kms from the Santacruz domestic airport, Mumbai.
SJCEM is a college run by Aldel Education Trust which is a Christian Religious Minority Institution as notified by the Maharashtra State Minorities Development Department vide Order Dtd July 25, 2008 (Ref.: 2008/310/164/2008/1).
The college is approved by All India Council of Technical Education(AICTE), New Delhi; recognized by Directorate of Technical Education(DTE), Government of Maharashtra. The Diploma courses are affliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE). The Undergraduate and Post-graduate courses are affiliated to University of Mumbai.
Level I – Diploma in Enginnering
|1||Civil Engineering||3 years||60|
|2||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||3 years||60|
|3||Mechnical Engineering||3 years||60|
Level II – Bachelor of Enginnering
|1||Civil Engineering||4 years||60|
|2||Computer Engineering||4 years||120|
|3||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||4 years||60|
|4||Information Technology||4 years||60|
|5||Mechanical Engineering||4 years||120|
|1||Master Of Management Studies(MMS)||2 years||60||Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations and Information Technology|
* Well equipped laboratories
* High-speed Internet Facilty
* Well- ventilated class rooms.
* Spacious drawing hall and workshops with modern machinery and equipments.
* Well-stocked library and adequate national journals and international periodicals.
* Hygienic Canteen
* Medical Facilities within Campus
* Huge Playground for Outdoor games.
* Bus Service to and from Palghar Railway Station.
St. John Technical Campus provides separate accommodation facility for girls and boys. Shared accommodation for girl students is within the college campus and under the supervision of religious sisters. Boys are provided shared accommodation facility near the college premises.